Monday, January 7, 2013

Photography

Over the years, various members of our extended family, have been keen photographers. One thinks of Uncle Reg Pearse and his son Malcolm, who became well known for their amazing slide shows and photographs of the Drakensberg.

And then there are the others, such as my brother Colin and myself, who are always happy with a camera in the hand. Recently I was priviliged to purchase a Canon SX 100 and I have been having alot of fun with it. Thank goodness everything is digital these days as I can't imagine what it would cost to print all the photos I take.

I have added a slide show of some of my photos, on the left of this screen, for you to view. Should anyone wish to have their photos displayed on the slide show, please contact me.

Enjoy
Stella!

No comments: