Monday, January 7, 2013

Mckenzie Siblings Document

This is a special request to my first cousins on my Father's side.

As many of you are aware, I am busy compiling a document on the lives of my father and his siblings (Mckenzie Family of Dundee SA). On various occasions, I have requested information and photographs for this project. Some folk have obliged and sent information to me. However, this is still not sufficient to make such a ducoment a success. Photographs are also needed. These can either be scanned and emailed to me in .jpeg format to
stellasmuts@gmail.com
or posted to me at
Mrs S. L. Smuts
P.O. Box 163
Cape Gate
7562
SOUTH AFRICA

To make a success of this project, I need your memoirs and titbits of information, so look forward to your immedate replies and assistance.

Thanks to those who have sent information and in anticipation to those who are still going to.

Happy 2013
Stella!

No comments: